Introduction to major banks in the Netherlands Commercial banks, investment banks, branches of major international banks
Main job category
- Category: Wholesale, Retail, Treasury, Risk, IT
- What do you do for all types of positions?
- The characteristics of various positions, is it suitable for me?
Development opportunities for different job categories (focus on Wholesale, Treasury, Risk)
Key requirements for different job categories (focus on Wholesale, Treasury, Risk)
- Essential skills for all types of positions
- Requirements for professional qualification examinations for various positions
- Courses that help with various positions at school
- Bank requirements and preparation methods for online test
Coach: Jason Huang
Bachelor of Fudan University and University of Groningen, Master of RSM
Asset management and commercial banking background, excellent in math, programming and analytical skills
Worked as a performance analyst at NN Investment Partners
Currently working as a Capital Operations Specialist at ING Bank, familiar with the internal structure of the bank
During the fund period, familiar with the development of various funds. During the bank work, have rich experience in connecting clients.
Topic 2：Financial / Data Analysis
Time: 14:00-17:00, Sunday, 08-09-2019
Why choose Da
What kind of major can choose Da
Can non-financial background people apply for financial Da?
What Da is doing every day
Comparison of Da and financial Da
- Comparison of JD
- Dutch requirements
- Can I apply if I don't meet the JD requirements?
How can I prepare to apply for a Da job?
Da's prospects and long-term development
Coach: Junna Zhang
Bachelor and Master's degree in Metrology and Operations Research, Maastricht University
Currently working for Optiver, the leading proprietary trading company in the Netherlands
Has two years of work experience as a data analyst in ASML
Many years of data analyst experience, familiar with nanosecond precision financial data mining and analysis
Hoitalent Gold Coach, trainees job seeking success rate of 100%
3rd floor, Laan van Oversteen 6, 2289 CX Rijswijk
Sale Price: 79 euro per topic! There is an early bird price for you to register before 01-09-2019!