Store Manager / E-commerce Specialist (Shanghai office)
We are a Chinese TP and digital marketing agency located in Amsterdam and Shanghai. Since 2014 we
have helped over 30 European brands such as Philips, Suitsupply, Scotch & Soda and ELLE on their way to
digital success in China.
We are also a digital marketing and e-commerce agency of a new generation and distinguish ourselves
from others because:
▪ We adopt a growth hacking mindset: our philosophy that launching an online store on Tmall,
Jingdong or WeChat is the easy part, driving sales is the challenging part. We apply our own
framework of smart and effective Chinese digital marketing tools to fuel growth.
▪ We embrace technology: we have developed our own software & analytics tool to identify
growth opportunities in the Chinese digital space. With technology we aim to make e-commerce
and digital marketing in China more transparent and attainable.
• Responsible for daily operation and channel management of Tmall/JD store to achieve the
• Work out and execute promotion/sales plans according to the timing of promotion/sales on
platform, to improve brand awareness, traffic and sales ranking.
• Monitor and analyze sales data and competitive intelligence, including daily store traffic,
conversion rate, ROI, customer concerns, competitive products, etc., providing basis for
strategy and store improvement.
• According to the yearly sales target, formulate and execute the monthly sales plan and
• Analyze marketing and industry trends on the platform
• Communicate with the platform category manager to strive for more marketing resources and
Who you are:
• Bachelor or above
• Good communication skills in English and Chinese
• 1-2 years of operational experience with Tmal/JD stores
• Passion in the e-commerce biz and self-driven in learning new knowledge
• Analytical mindset
• You have a solid network in the Chinese e-commerce and digital marketing space
• Available 40 hours per week without a 9-5 mentality
What do we offer?
• Competitive salary, generous bonuses
• Work within the fascinating and dynamic world that is called China e-commerce and digital
marketing together with top-notch International brands
• We think differently on how to improve the performance of a brand in China and aim to
develop a unique framework/IT system
• A multi-national start-up environment where you can shape the future
• Personal development and career planning within the company is highly stimulated
• Work hard play hard environment: monthly office lunches, regular team events, Friday
Are you interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to us!
Starting date: as soon as possible. The application process consists of a telephone interview, case assignment and a face-to-face interview.