Accounting Finance and Economics Management & Business Others
April 4, 2019
Sales Management Assistant
1. Following up with the settlement progress (incl. back-end rebate, temporary incentive and stock & price protection);
2. Assisting with back office in Romania to solve problems related to settlement;
3. Provide the reconciliation details to back office in Romania to do the reconciliation;
4. Forecasting on the account receivables and sending reminders to both internal & external stakeholders;
5. Biweekly reports creation;
6. Monitor and produce channel KPIs reports;
7. Complete the regular proactive review, and other process compliance testing based on the country or region level’s
8. Liaise with other teams and functions within Huawei in order to achieve goals as necessary;
9. Other account receivables tasks.
1. Bachelor degree in finance or accounting;
2. Proficient in MS Office Software (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Notes, Visio and etc) ;
3. Ability to work individually or in a team environment;
4. Fluent in oral and written English;
5. Graduates, Career Changers and Career Starters;
6. Experience in retail sales and finance can be helpful.
Working location: Stationsplein 4, 2275AZ, Voorburg
Estimated start time: ASAP
What we offer:
We are looking for someone who has a passion for Telecommunication Service Sales Sector. We could provide you a professional
a career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and opportunities to learn.
You will gain not only the access knowledge to telecommunication service field but also the capability of data analyzing and
problem-solving with promise in professional development.