Powerark Solar is one of the top 5 solar distributors in Australia. Our market covers the entire country and parts of other South East Asian. We are headquartered in Sydney with four other branches across 4 states (WA, VIC, QLD, SA). Our main business to distribute a range of products from Panels to electrical components for our customers in residential and commercial sector.
Powerark Solar requires a junior Business Development Manager to be based at its new office near Brenda at Florijnstraat 3, 4879 AH Etten-Leur
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Promote business development opportunities across the Netherlands.
2. Act as Sales, Business development & marketing representative for existing key accounts.
3. Organize, manage and develop contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities.
4. Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts that are aligned with revenue targets.
5. Meet new and existing clients as necessary
6. Attend industry trade shows as required.
7. Develop sales strategies and, using a CRM, track the progress of the sales stages and report on a weekly basis.
8. Any other duties, tasks and responsibilities consistent with the role.
Skills & Abilities
1. Strong communication skills essential as you will interact with clients, senior Management
2. Extensive commercial “solutions” and negotiating skills and experience
3. Self-starter self-disciplined and target focused but able to work in a team matrix environment.
4. Demonstrates drive, passion and flexibility.
5. Works well under pressure.
6. Possesses integrity and honesty.
7. Is proficient in communicating in English.
8. Willingness to travel extensively.
Experience and Qualifications
A strong awareness of renewable energy technologies and a drive to succeed as a BDM.