This autonomous role as Warehouse Operator will give you the opportunity to develop yourself professionally as well as personally. You’ll play an active part in providing building a world class, customer centric experience for our customers and stakeholders, weather direct or indirect, within the exciting world of Entertainment Lighting.
- Dealing with logistic processes in the warehouse physically, inwards and outwards.
- Keeping overview of the flows in the warehouse, make sure these keep running always.
- Communication via email and phone with customers and forwarders.
- Ensuring shipments are booked and informed about in time.
- Main communication point for delays, shipment updates, stock shortages.
- Issuing export documentation and keeping administration up−to−date.
- Be able to carry out all warehouse tasks, to be back up in times of absence or high workloads
- Generate reports and provide information required by management as requested.
Philips Lighting Entertainment is a global business unit, a unique organisational structure within Philips Lighting. Our team provide lighting solutions to Theatres, Concerts and Film and TV. You will be joining the team tasked with the support of our business operations in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Winterswijk houses our distribution and customer service facility, serving the needs of more 67 countries. You will be working alongside a small but dedicated team tasked with customer service requirement of our business.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, a competitive salary (including personal benefits package of 24,57%)
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with discount
- Healthy work−life balance
We are looking for
- Experience of warehouse environment ideal but not essential
- High level of English speaking and writing is essential, additional languages would be beneficial
- Demonstrate strong ability of keeping overview at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and to identify and prioritise and manage workload according to resources and deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Team Player
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site− vacancy number 254319.
After a pre−selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a face−to−face recruitment− and business interviews.