If you are a passionate Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist/HR Generalist looking for a new and rewarding challenge, then you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity! We are introducing the Talent Acquisition and Development Specialist as a new role to our European HR department.
The Talent Acquisition and Development Specialist reports to the Sr. HR Manager and will focus on all aspects of talent management for the Europe region. This role is responsible for talent acquisition, development and retention efforts, including (but not limited to) interviewing, hiring, performance management and employee development.
Since this is a new role to our business, you will be able to put your knowledge and skills to good use in helping us getting Talent Acquisition and Employee development to the next level.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Identifies and implements recruiting processes, including setting expectations with hiring managers, creating job descriptions, discussing candidate assessments, facilitating learning related to interview skills, etc.
- Ensures that all talent acquisition procedures are completed including creating job descriptions, posting positions to appropriate sites and sources, setting up interviews, extending offers, creating offer letters / employment contracts, candidate tracking and reporting.
- Develops and maintains a pipeline of qualified candidates for current and future needs.
- Researches and recommends new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Dealing with third party recruitment agencies.
- Develops an effective induction program and responsible for execution of induction sessions.
- Managing performance and talent development tools, such as the Performance Management, Performance improvement, Career Development, and succession planning processes.
- Supporting line managers with the annual review process, identifying role based competencies and performance objectives.
- Contribute to HR projects such as development of an induction program, employee referral program, Social Media efforts, position benchmarking and any other related project.
- Other duties as assigned.
What would make someone successful in this role?
- Bachelor level of working and thinking
- Have 2 − 3 years of experience within a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Flexible attitude with the ability to offer creative solutions to changing demands and take on additional responsibilities as required
- PC Literate − advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
We offer an exciting job at an open, growing and international organization. You will be working in a challenging environment with enthusiastic colleagues from all over the world!
Job Type: Full−time