The Shopper Marketing Manager Drug Channel is responsible for developing and implementing the differentiation- and shopper activation plan that supports the objectives of our brands and the customers within Drug Channel.
Lead the development & execution of brand/category solutions & activities for Customer/Channels based on fully integrated, shopper, customer and channel insights.
For 2018 we are aiming to develop and execute 15 next level tailormade promotions of two weeks PLUS two big shopper marketing programs (1. during Summer 2. During winter) with AS Watson/Kruidvat.
– Develop customer & shopper insights. Translate insights into business building opportunities within Drug Channel
– Use and leverage account specific category- and shopper insights
– Build Shopper Marketing Plan in conjunction with Brand Marketing Plans (BMPs), the UL PC Channel strategy and Customer JBPs
– Work with Account managers and the Customer to ensure excellence in in-store activation and delivery of Shopper Marketing Plan
– Work with the brand managers to deliver activation plan efficiency and effectiveness
– Develop strong relationships with ASW and Etos at marketing, activation and buyers level
– Manage budget of total trade investments (CPP, TCC, B&MI) with responsibility of allocating the budget in certain customer/categories as seem fit
– Development and Execution of Tailormade activation programs, shopper keys, Media&Omnichannel plans for all key customers within Drug Channel
– Lead execution of plans & activities including customized offerings (incl. special packs, channel specific packs)
– Analyze the ROI of the marketing activities executed with the customers
Waar ga je werken?
For Unilever we are hiring a Shopper Marketing Manager for 24 hours a week.
Wat vragen wij?
– Minimum 3 years relevant (Customer/Shopper) Marketing experience
– Experience with one or more of the Drug Channel customers
– Customer Facing experience combined with Brand Building experience is ideal
– Available for 24 hours a week.