Would you like to become a part of a successful Amsterdam−based tech company?
We are looking for the top talent in Devops and system engineering area. The experience and future opportunities will include managing servers in the test and production environments for our consumer and live services distribution platforms, solving service issues and problems structurally, discussions with developers to ensure the services they envision are stable for real world deployment.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
* Provisioning of the infrastructure through the means of automation
* Managing and integrating public and private cloud hosted services
* Building, maintaining and supporting software deployment pipelines
* Deployment of software in acceptance and production environments
* Service uptime, availability, security, recovery, backup and reliability engineering
* Participate in development streams / scrums and deliver infrastructure as part of the new feature requirements − as part of sprint delivery
* Maintaining operational documentation for NOC and Tier2
* Problem, change and service requests and management
* Participation in 24×7 oncall support stream
What do we expect from you?
* Understanding and operating core technologies used to power our internal cloud
* Being able to operate different flavors of public cloud offerings
* Integrate services powered on either public or private cloud
* Positive can−do−all attitude.
* Experience working with configuration management tools
* Knowledge of Azzure / AliCloud / CloudStack / CDNs is a plus
* Python, bash working scripting experience (knowledge of ruby and/or PHP will be a plus).
* Ability to performance tune java based applications
* Mysql, mssql, oracle, postgres knowledge and familiarity.
* Able to do constructive, quick troubleshooting and triaging of incidents.
* Experience working with appdynamics, alertsite, Nagios and writing custom monitoring checks.
* Continuous delivery, automation, provisioning − working experience.
* noSql working experience and interests in managing large sets of data (petabytes)
What you can expect:
* Super complex, technologically advanced working environment. Flat organizational structure, encouraging innovation, ideas and celebrates success. An adventure in the cutting−edge field of digital mapping, traffic, navigation personal and automotive solutions;
* You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start−up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company;
* A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with; • Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued;
* Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly;
* AMSTERDAM. A pretty cool city to live and work.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
For the full story about the vacancy (ref 25186) or procedure, please click on tomtom.com/careers or contact Katarzyna Paczyńska.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre−employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.