Finance and Economics Management & Business Others
3 - 5 Years
June 18, 2017
Reporting & Consolidation Controller
• Truly international working environment in a modern working location at our Global headquarters in The Hague.
• Strong emphasis on value and team based leadership and an open and engaging company culture.
• Wide range of international career opportunities and lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
• Competitive compensation package including on target bonus system.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply through the job portal and include a recent CV in English in their application.
Internal applicants: please note that HR will request your staff card upon receipt of your application
This position is a local position, based in The Hague.
Please apply through our company website and ensure to upload/attach a recent CV. For all internal applications please note that HR will contact request your staff card upon receipt of your application.
If you have questions about this vacancy you are welcome to contact
1. Be APMT focal point towards the portfolios and the terminals for the reporting system application (Onestream), as well as for resolving technical IFRS issues and providing guidance on the reporting of complex transactions, including acquisitions and disposals.
2. Responsible for building and maintaining reports from the reporting system.
3. Contribute strongly to monthly submissions and annual book close as well as providing information for interim reports.
4. Quality assurance of financial reporting received from terminal companies as well as portfolio offices; establish key relationships with portfolio teams.
5. Document business processes and procedures to support the above functions and make recommendations for improvement.
Who we are looking for
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Economics from University or Commercial high school. Completed Auditor/Accountant/Controller (ACCA, RA, CPA or likewise)
• 4 -6 years of experience within Consolidation, Reporting, Financial Controlling or Accounting on Business Unit or Group level or relevant experience at an entity which is part of an international group within Reporting, Financial Controlling or Accounting
• Excellent knowledge of consolidation process, IFRS and Microsoft Office
• To have an analytical and structured working method
• Possess empathy, personal tact, cultural understanding, and good communication skills
• High competency in written and verbal English
• Ability to handle complexity and distil key messages
• Commitment to delivery and ability to work under pressure to hard deadlines
• A mindset of continuous improvement and ‘can do’ approach
• Enjoys and competent at the IT elements of the role
• Customer service mindset and high personal standards