Our client is a world leader in security software and hardware solution industry. The HQ in the Netherlands is looking after the entire sales, supply, business and development in Western Europe area.
• Developing marketing strategies with product management to achieve organizational goals.
• Managing and executing marketing campaigns and programs to support client’s products.
• Providing and coordinating new product launch support, launch materials, training kits and advertising.
• Creating messaging for existing products and commercializing new products to key customer segments.
• Coordinating technical and promotional literature, including translations of marketing material.
• Working with Product Managers to develop and execute brand strategy and build brand awareness on the technical site.
• Working closely with Product Management and Technical Services to write case studies and articles for targeted placements in trade journals, social media, reviews and magazines and edit text if necessary.
• Initiating & creating competitor analysis and updated market analysis for the product strategy development.
• Liaising with Product Management, Training Services, Purchase departments, and support Territory Managers and local Sales teams.
• Driving and actively contributing to seminars aiming to educate our markets and customers.
• Gathering relevant market information: Competitor activities (price, product, performance data), relevant legislation, and required approvals
• A commercial Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, additional Marketing education.
• 3-5 years product management, category management, marketing management or related experience in a highly technical, industrial business environment.
• The ability to align technology with business goals and to create value propositions.
• Experience within related industry.
• Proven ability to drive results
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
For any question, please contact: Ms. Serena Wang email@example.com