Xsens Technologies B.V., Enschede, 40 uur
Functieomschrijving As an Online Marketing Specialist at Xsens you are an expert in SEO, SEA and Google Analytics. You also have great affinity with analyzing social media and e−mail marketing. Analyzing and discovering new opportunities for a better online experience is your second nature. You have a passion for online marketing and new media and you know how to turn your passion into concrete plans to grown the online presence of Xsens. With your experience you are also a sparring partner for the Senior Marketing Manager to whom you are reporting.
Next to online marketing you also support general marketing activities including exhibits, events and design.
- Building the online presence of Xsens
- Implementing new online strategies
- Analyzing and optimizing online campaigns (SEO, SEA)
- Optimizing conversions of the Xsens websites and the online shop
- Optimizing e−mail marketing strategy
- Mapping online customer journey and touchpoints
- Managing contacts with third party marketing agencies
- Assisting in general Xsens marketing activities
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Marketing, preferably aimed at online marketing
- Candidate has an up−to−date knowledge of SEO, SEA and Google Analytics
- 3+ years’ experience in an international environment
- Affinity with social media and e−mail marketing
- Technical background or strong technical affinity
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferred in Dutch
- Excellent project management and reporting skills
- Hands on mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Prepared to move to The Netherlands
Bedrijfsprofiel Xsens Technologies B.V.
Xsens operates in many innovative markets and is always on the lookout for new businesses and technology opportunities. In the recent years we have built on technology for emerging markets such as Wearables, Drones, Virtual Reality, Autonomous Driving and Smart Farming. Clients and partners include Electronic Arts, NBC Universal, Daimler, Autodesk, ABB, Siemens and various other leading institutes and companies throughout the world.
Xsens has offices in Enschede, the Netherlands and Los Angeles, California.
Aanbod Xsens offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company. Our team can be characterized as spontaneous and driven, with a passion for technology and a multi−cultural and multi−disciplinary environment. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development.
Solliciteren By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up−to−date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up−to−date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!