As an intern you will support the Leadership Development Advisor on various activities and projects. Amongst others you will be responsible for the coordination of our online global 360 Feedback tool and the Insights Discovery personality profiling tool. For both tools this includes coordinating the invitation process, checking on progress, generating reports/requesting profiles, and improvement suggestions. Next to this you will support the deployment of global Leadership Development programmes we offer for talents and for specific leadership levels. You will be working on programme operations (communication, material coordination/production, administration) and help identify improvement opportunities. Also you will be providing support to OpCos deploying these programmes, as well as to participants.
Your key responsibilities
• Coordination and operation of the global online 360 Feedback tool and Insights Discovery tool
• Support programme operations of the global Leadership Development programmes
• Support development, monitoring and updating of training materials
• Support in programme evaluation
Support Regions and OpCos with programme deployment
Manage information database for programmes in SharePoint
Your working environment As L&D intern you will report to the Leadership Development Advisor and your position is based in the Amsterdam head office.
Within Global HR, the L&OD team is part of Global Talent, a department with the objective to create and maintain a development culture that enables our people and our organisation to effectively manage current and future business challenges.
Your Profile For this role we are looking for someone who is currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s degree programme, preferably with an HR focus. Other experiences/skills required:
• Pro-active, team worker as well as the ability to work independently
• Strong time management skills to meet Global, OpCo and Functional deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, ability to connect with diversity of people and cultures
• Ability to work in a structured way on projects. Project management experience is beneficial
• Experienced user of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Good level of English language skills (written and oral)
• Interest and first working experiences in HR
Refresh Your Career HEINEKEN is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder’s family name – Heineken® – is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world’s most valuable international premium beer brand. The Company’s aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world’s most valuable brand portfolio. HEINEKEN wants to win in all markets with Heineken® and with a full brand portfolio in markets of choice.
The Company is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. HEINEKEN is Europe’s largest brewer and the world’s third largest by volume. HEINEKEN is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 85,000.
Your working conditions
Practical Internship for 6 months, starting Feb/March 2018
Location Amsterdam head office
Guidance by the Leadership Development Advisor
Standard internship allowance
4-5 days a week