Are you keen on starting your career in e−commerce for one of Europe’s largest fashion companies? We are looking for a highly motivated, tech−savvy and business−minded young professional ready to take ownership of innovative, challenging, high value E−Commerce projects with our external B2B2C trading partners across Europe.
About the Company & Role
BESTSELLER is one of Europe’s largest fashion companies and owner of various famous fashion brands, including VERO MODA, ONLY, JACK &JONES, SELECTED and VILA. Our E−Commerce headquarters are located in the heart of Amsterdam. From here, a team of 120 international experts develop and coordinate all our E−commerce activities across Europe.
Next to running our own online stores and mobile apps BESTSELLER is selling products through external partner websites across Europe. In this newly created role you will support our partner management team with planning, executing and monitoring various strategic partnership projects next to optimizing our existing business. You will gain deep insights into the E−Commerce partner business while working with some of the largest e−commerce retailers in Europe.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- You will independently coordinate and deliver important partner projects, develop business processes and identify new business opportunities. More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Independently develop and execute in parallel various partnership projects from scratch
- Communicate and follow−up with internal and external stakeholders
- Document, specify and optimize business processes using Atlassian Confluence
- Write pitches and user stories for IT development in JIRA (scrum process)
- Analyses in MS Excel, presentation of results in MS PowerPoint
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Relevant university degree in business/economics or technology, or equivalent
- Basic understanding of IT processes; first experiences with agile IT development is a plus
- Very good knowledge of E−commerce and marketplaces business
- Excellent communicator, both to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong commercial awareness and hands on mentality
- Well organised and great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast−paced, dynamic environment
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Power Pivot) and PowerPoint
- Previous work experience in IT project management or e−commerce role is a plus
- Fluent in English, written and spoken is a must
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Elin Akerstrom, Recruitment Specialist on phone +31657459894. Otherwise, send us your application and CV as soon as possible. We will evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis.
Why work for us?
Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a good work atmosphere and equally offer good benefits. To mention a few, we offer an excellent daily lunch made by a professional cook, unlimited supply of great coffee and tea, a ‘fit for less’ plan, and regular amazing events with the best colleagues you can imagine. Last but not least, we have employees from all over the world and encourage international candidates to apply. If applicable, we will assist you in relocation formalities, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam.
About BESTSELLER A/S
More than 15,000 people work at BESTSELLER worldwide.
BESTSELLER is a family−owned clothing and accessories company founded in Denmark in 1975, providing fast affordable fashion for women, men, teenagers and children under the brands: JACK & JONES, SELECTED, VERO MODA, ONLY, PIECES, VILA, OBJECT, YAS, JUNAROSE, MAMALICIOUS and NAME IT. Products are available online, in branded chain stores, in multi brand and department stores. For more information, visit http://about.bestseller.com.