Content is King within our Nr. 1 Travel Agency! As a Content & Campaign Manager at Travix you inspire and guide people through their travel journey on a daily basis, all by providing them with the right content at the right time. You make it all come together by creating and managing website content, email content and social media content for one of our fastest growing markets: Asia Pacific.
Together with our Global Content Strategy Lead you proactively look for innovative and creative ways to reach our target groups. By analyzing the effect of your content & campaigns you drive improvements to make sure you present the most relevant content at the right time to the customer. You know what drives the Asian customer and are able to show this in the content you create.
As a Content & Campaign Manager you play a pivotal role in realizing Travix’ ambition of becoming the leading Global Travel Agent. You’ll be working in an international environment where you’ll work closely together with our Singapore office. Our team consists of Content & Campaign Managers, Online Marketeers and Designers. The team defines the brand, content, campaign and product strategy for our global websites. At Travix we manage content and campaigns from a customer point of view. We continuously enhance, monitor and test the relevance of our content and campaigns in order to improve our customers experience throughout the whole customer journey.
- You operate within the Global Marketing Team to efficiently create and align content and campaigns for all Travix brands
- You know our Asia Pacific customers and represent those customers, as well as the brand identity, within the Global Commerce Team.
- You work closely together with the Global Content Strategy Lead to look for ways to improve our SEO rankings, content strategy, emails and campaigns.
- You are responsible for all content and design in Asia Pacific.
- You are responsible for the implementation of the campaign calendar of the Travix brands in Asia.
- You monitor and improve content and campaigns on a daily basis to achieve goals.
- You are responsible for the ultimate goal: customer brand preference of all our labels in Asia.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor or Master degree in marketing or communication or another relevant study.
- 0−3 years working experience in an online marketing or e−commerce environment.
- Language Skills:
- English: Excellent speaking & writing
- Thai: Excellent speaking & writing or Mandarin or Cantonese: Excellent speaking + traditional Chinese writing
- Having both Thai and Chinese language skills is a plus
- Good understanding of the Asian culture.
- You are able to work in a data driven way and have solid analytical skills.
- Fair share of creativity.
- You have a customer oriented mindset and the drive to always deliver the best possible user experience.
- Experience with CMS, basic Photoshop and mediate level HTML.
- Flexible, proactive and inventive in trying new approaches and campaigns.
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus.
- Experience in airline and/or travel industry is a plus.
- Master of the Travix Traits of Success !
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other great benefits !
- Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances!
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.