Job type: Full-time Position
Background: IT and Computer Science
Language: Chinese and English
Experience Required: Internship/Entry level/1-3 Years
Degree Required: Bachelor
PowerView HQ in Netherlands is looking for an entry level Product Repair Engineer to support our customers’ technical issue. Starting from a three-month of internship, you will be trained at both knowledge and technical level in our HQ, currently based in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. You are possibly sent back to China to take a longer traineeship if necessary. Later on, if you are qualified to be admitted, you will work closely with our customer service team in Netherlands and counterparts in China to performs various repair duties and handles service requests requiring technical labor skills, including, but not limited to, security camera and digital recorder repairs and adjustments and rework, software update, repair information recording and analysis, communicate with customers and other involving parties.
- Attending trainings and seminars when needed.
- Responding to customers’ service inquiries in timely manner.
- Works closely with the Customer Service Team to ensure the repair service meets company’ quality standards.
- Upgrading the product software as requested by the customer or company
- Responsible for the diagnoses and the troubleshooting of mechanical, electronic and optical problems.
- Repairing the defect products to meet the quality standards.
- Monitoring and/or controlling repair inventory and/or supplies.
- Proposing solutions to improve the product quality and monitor future improvements.
- Recording repair inquiries into the system and make analysis to report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- BS/MS degree with electronic or mechanical educational background.
- Basic understanding of IT network knowledge..
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software applications.
- Relevant working experience is an advantage.
- Good intercultural communication skills, including written and verbal English and Chinese skills.