Can you build an app that’s so user-friendly, your grandma could figure it out by herself? And do you keep a copy of the iOS Human Interface Guidelines by your bed? If so, read on!
Back in the day, you couldn’t wait for class to be over. You’d rather get back to your code. You chose iOS because, well, Android is a piece of…- I mean, we all need a nemesis in the form of a platform, right? In your opinion, the iPhone UI designs raise the bar for excellence and are better than anything else out there. Chasing deadlines makes you feel alive, and keynote announcements send you in a state of elation.
As iOS genius you will work on the iOS-forefront, coordinating with Backend and Design to build pure awesomeness. Our expectations are through the roof, but we’ll give you all the freedom you need to blow our minds. This is your chance to surprise the rest of the world with a groundbreaking piece of innovation!
You’ll join a team of over 70 passionate bunqers who’ve come from all over the world to build something amazing together. Waking up with brilliant ideas and going to bed knowing you made them happen. That’s bunq.
What it takes:
- Your code structure is flawless, and you’d lose the keys to your apartment before losing track of the bigger picture
- Your creative brain doesn’t need a question to come up with an answer
- iOS and Objective-C are your life – or you are prepared to make it so
- Unix and UIKit don’t hold any secrets for you
What we offer:
- See your fresh ideas become part of a unique project that is changing the world
- Full responsibility: develop and run your own projects
- Work with the smartest, most dedicated people out there
- The best food (and drinks!) to keep your engine running
- The bunqr – our spacious office located at walking distance from train station Amsterdam Sloterdijk