NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike corporate campuses provide environments to maximize employees’ full potential. From meticulous landscaping, to state-of-the-art fitness centers, running trails and more, the Nike Facilities teams keep campuses around the world running at peak performance so employees can operate in an environment that inspires innovation. These teams lead the design and construction of Nike’s corporate buildings, supply project management services, ensure workplace security and much more. The end result: an atmosphere that inspires everyone who sets foot on a Nike campus.
As a Travel intern, you will closely work with the Travel Specialist and will assist with planning and fulfilling Nike’s travel related requests in a timely and accurate manner to result in maximized profitability for the client and Nike.
You will be knowledgeable in all facets of business travel and provides excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Support Concur Travel (online travel tool)
- Provide operational support to the Travel Specialist & Travel Manager
- Provide reports and analysis on items of interest
- Support the communications with/ to Nike users
What you should bring
- 3rd or 4th year student within Business Administration, Management or any other related field,
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident personality and very proactive, you’re also resourceful and innovative
- Ability to structure your thoughts and work independently as well as in teams
- Intern should be also well-organized, communicative and eager to contribute to team success,
- Passion for Nike brand
- Student status with a higher education institution
- An EU passport or an EU work permit
- Start date: March 1st 2017
- Duration: 6 months
Relocation offered? Yes. This internship is open for students outside the Netherlands.
Please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation in English.
Job ID: SRCTRACELCOO09012017
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. A generous benefits package only sweetens the deal. Nike also offers a casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.