The world is your oyster! Whether online or offline, communication in different languages makes you tick. Multitasking and happy users your thing? Read on!
Being of help to others fuels your happiness and empathy is hardwired into your DNA. You love how many companies make their customers excited instead of just satisfied. In fact, you have a couple of surprising ideas to make users enthusiastic yourself, and you can’t wait to try them out. Here’s your chance to give it a go!
As part of our Guides team, you will contribute to the roll-out of a new International Guides department for your country of expertise. We strive to involve our users in our product as much as possible. You’ll be the go-to person for suggestions for new stuff or questions about our latest feature(s)! You’ll constantly surprise our users, mainly through our support chat but also through social media and email. In addition, you’ll get the freedom to develop your own projects. Want to print t-shirts for our most enthusiastic users? Or maybe you know an interesting business we could partner up with? Go for it!
You’ll join a team of over 70 passionate bunqers who’ve come from all over the world to build something amazing together. Waking up with brilliant ideas and going to bed knowing you made them happen. That’s bunq.
What it takes:
- Bachelor degree
- Fluency in English and Spanish, Italian, French or German (More = more better)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You love tech and social media
- Flexibility, you don’t mind working weekends or at night
What we offer:
- Lots of room for initiative. Those crazy ideas you have? Make them happen!
- Learn and grow using creativity, practice, and trial & error
- A great informal environment and flat organisational structure
- The best food (and drinks!) to keep your engine running
- The bunqr – our spacious office located at walking distance from train station Amsterdam Sloterdijk