G-Star RAW is looking for an ambitious, organized and hardworking intern who can join the Global Media Team for a minimum period of 5 months on a full time basis (40 hours a week). Starting as soon as possible. During this internship you get a chance to contribute to global media campaigns for the brand.
You are able to work independent, have a feeling for or experience with media and/or marketing communications. This team role requires you being capable of working with deadlines, being accurate and average/ to good powerpoint and excel skills.
• Collect, check and archive the proof of performance of our media-buying
• Coordinate artwork delivery for online, outdoor and print campaigns (briefing studio, managing artwork deadlines)
• Assist in making various type of campaign reports and analysis.
• Coordinate PO-generation for all booked media, ensure smooth invoice procedures
• Support the media team on various other tasks related to media.
• Opportunity to work on cases of interest.
Profile • University or HBO working towards a degree in Communication/ Marketing
• High proficiency in English
• Organized and good at planning
• Advanced level proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to multi-task and execute
• Be able to work in a team and individually
• Full time availability (40h a week)
• Minimum period of 5 months (starting as soon as possible)