Finance and Economics Management & Business Others Marketing and PR Other Science and Tech
December 9, 2017
Intern Global Commerce Control
HEINEKEN International – Global Strategic Planning & Business Control Internship Are you looking for a challenging internship at one of the world’s largest brewers? Are you good with numbers and want to work in a commercial and international environment?
You will work at the headquarters of Heineken International in the Department of Global Strategic Planning & Business Control. The team is responsible for Business Partnering with the Global Commerce Teams (Heineken®, Amstel, Desperados, Tiger, Innovation, Cider and Global Sales).
The financial analysis produced within our team is critical to ensure the Global Commerce team take effective decisions based on strong analysis and insights. This means that an intern will have diverse assignments from these departments within Heineken.
The internship will focus on two components:
1. Strategic project on the Craft & Variety beer trend: As part of our team, you will become Business Partner to our Commerce colleagues and work with a Business Controller and Consultant on the Global Craft & Variety beer trend.
2. Business Finance: Reporting and Analysis: An important part of the internship will be providing ad-hoc Analysis.
By achieving the above, you will gain insight into the Finance and Commerce departments of a large multinational. As well developing good Finance knowledge upon which to build your Finance career.
Your Profile – You’re in the final stage of your business/economics or similarly analytical study (WO Bachelor or Master);
– You are proactive, independent, hands-on, accurate, enthusiastic, communicative and analytical;
– Proficient with Excel & PowerPoint;
– Motivated to do an internship at HEINEKEN.
Your internship conditions – The internship is full time
– Takes six months
– Start date is February 12th 2018
– You will be based office of Heineken International in Amsterdam at the Stadhouderskade