Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Philips Lighting is stepping up in Digital, and we challenge you to be a part of this!
As part of the work regarding our various digital pre−sales, sales and after sales programs you will do various internal communication tasks. You will work for the Central Digital team and in close cooperation with internal Business Groups and countries across the globe.
- Being the support for the global marketing team, reporting to the team lead
- Execute communication programs including organizing events, global best practice sharing, reporting − as part of our full team communication strategy
- The internship will give a wide experience in communication executing and digital marketing evangelizing for various target audiences, supporting various digital marketing and e−commerce specialists and programs.
You will be a part of the e−commerce team within the Global Digital organization of Philips Lighting. More specifically, you will have the opportunity to work with:
- Market and Business stakeholders − to jointly prepare and execute ongoing communications program
- Agencies − to support the communications program
- The team lead responsible for deployment − to prepare reports and presentations
This assignment is not suitable for your graduation/thesis.
The internship is based on working experience and gives a broad overview of the fast growing area of digital marketing in both B2C as B2B field; viewed from communications perspective.
The duration of the internship is a minimum of 6 months; longer periods can be discussed. Start date ASAP.
We are looking for
- Results oriented, proactive
- Strong collaboration skills
- Copy writer skills
- 1 year of digital marketing experience in communications role is a plus
- Experience of working in a matrix organization is a plus
- Experience to work with different country markets is a plus
To Be Successful At This Internship We Are Looking For:
Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO / Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in : Business Administration/Marketing/Communication. Excellent written and verbal English skills (other languages like German, Spanish etc. are a plus) Previous internship experience in digital marketing communications role in large organization is a plus Internship conditions: You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your situation. (also towards rented accommodation or public transport The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop) Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you ready to take on this challenge? Recruitment process Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today. Notes EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time. Non EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non−compulsory internship, you need to encompass a letter from the university in which it states that the internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals will be and what tasks you will carry out during the internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university. Non EU students in non−Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement). Please apply only if you can meet the aforementioned requirements. The content of our regular internship assignments is not suitable for MBA students with professional work experience.