About the company
Danone is a Global Alimentation Company, promoting good health as a state of general well−being for both mind and body. Its mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Danone 2020 is an initiative designed to transform the group, addressing the major trends and social challenges facing society − including the central issue of alimentation. How can the group feed 9 billion people in 2050? What resources, products and services will be needed? How to address health issues? The scope of these questions is staggering, and Danone is convinced it has an important role to play.
Food and Water Cycles (F&WC) is one of the three key ambitions within Danone 2020. F&WC purpose is to sustainably manage our strategic resources into practice. Milk, Water and Plastic are at the heart of our business, we need to protect and enhance these resources in collaboration with our local communities. We will do this through co−building the circular economy around our essential resources, leveraging alliances and technologies and nourishing meaningful brands for our consumers. The cycle starts with the management of water resources, agricultural raw materials, and packaging. The cycle also includes the collection of used products, recycling of waste and the preservation of our water cycle. Managing cycles effectively and responsibly involves implementing end−to−end production processes that produce the least amount of waste possible − a concept also referred to as ‘the circular economy’.
Strategic Resource Cycles (SRC) is the newly created cross−division organization that consists of the sourcing capabilities and dedicated transversal teams that will deliver the Food & Water Cycle ambitions, securing our license to operate and strengthening our competitive advantage. This new organization includes three cycles: Milk, Plastics and Waters, and two streams to manage our Strategic resources across business units and across the full cycle: Services and Goods and One Direct Sourcing. Joining this team places you at the heart of the Danone 2020 transformation, where you can make a personal impact on the future.
We are looking for a
HR Generalist Intern
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Student Intern to join Danone to support the HR Team.
You will work within the Human Resources team and supervised by one of the HR Business Partners.
• Supporting the main HR processes: Performance and Development review, Development Plans, Annual Salary review, etc.
• Participating in HR Strategic Projects, together with the team of HR Business Partners and HR Directors
• Handling new hires/leavers documentation
• Internal communication
• Driving operational processes in the International Mobility field
• Supporting Learning and Development Processes
What we offer
Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure − full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. Furthermore we offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home−work commuting cost in NL. We do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students located abroad.
- Enrolled in education (registered students only)
- Bsc or Msc. Student in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, or related study;
- Fluency in English (both written and verbally) is a must, Dutch and/or French is an advantage;
- Previous internship experience within HR or a FMCG branch is an advantage;
- Highly accurate and results−oriented, self−starter who can work independently while still a team−player, enjoy to learn and share with others
- Strong analytical skills and eagerness to organize/bring structure
- Great communications skills and fun personality
- Eagerness to take responsibility and truly own the projects
- Pro activeness, speed and flexibility are needed 100% of the time as well as good mood!
- Advanced level of Excel
Please be advised that internship is possible for registered students only.
Are you interested to join us?
If you are interested, please apply on our website jobs.danone.com. Applications by email will not be processed.
You are looking for fulfillment? We are looking for you!
Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission, “bringing health through food to as many people as possible”. With us, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative and empowering environment. Fulfilling both personal growth and professional development is part of our DNA.
Acquisition from agencies will not be appreciated.
Experience: Experienced Professionals