Ipsos is one of the largest market research companies in the world. In our Callcenter we work together with over 250 interviewers and call in 25 different languages. We dare to be different and are not afraid to ask the right questions.
You’ll be interviewing companies and people about all kinds of subjects. How often do you listen to the radio? What makes you decide which energy company you sign with? The diversity of projects is what makes our work so very interesting.
With us, you won’t be selling anything, but conducting questionnaires to find out exactly what our customers want to know. Your challenge will be to persuade people and companies to participate in the questionnaire, even people who are hesitant to join.
We are looking for colleagues who:
- Are available for a minimum of 12 hours a week. It is also possible to work more, that’s up to you (maximum of 40 hours)
- Are 18 years and over
- Are English native speakers (mother tongue)
- Are living in/nearby Amsterdam (we do not reimburse travel costs)
- Are in possession of a BSN number
- Are allowed to work in the Netherlands (working permit)
We work in shifts that are made up of 4 hours each. This includes a 15 minute lunchbreak (unpaid)
Morning shift: 09:30 − 13:30
Afternoon shift: 14:00 − 18:00
Evening shift: 18:30 − 22:30
Saturday shift: 11:00 − 16:00
Are you interested to join us? Don’t hesitate and apply now! Want to know more about Ipsos and this part time job? Check our Frequently asked questions or get in touch with our recruiter Emily van Hulzen via firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook (Ipsos Jobs Amsterdam)!