Finance and Economics Management & Business Others
Spanish Portuguese Italian German French English Danish
May 9, 2017
Customer Screenings Intern
Philips Lighting Internal Audit (PLIA) is one of Philips Corporate Staff Departments and is the center of Philips Lighting’ gravity. Internal Audit consists of independent internal advisors who add value to the organization by providing re-assurance that all major risks possibly impacting the achievement of Philips Strategic and Operational objectives are well understood and managed.
Within Philips Lighting Internal Audit, Fraud Investigations and Customer Screenings (FICS) supports in the definition, implementation and maintenance of the Company’s global compliance policies, procedures and standards for the identification and assessment of compliance risks.
In view of compliance with the Philips General Business Principles (GBP), FICS has installed a customer screening team to support the business in the execution of screenings on third parties, including distributors, agents, strategic business partners, etc. Your assignment
• Perform screenings on Philips third parties and report back in line with prescribed procedures.
• Interact and engage with different stakeholders during the searches.
• Document findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods.
You are part of a global Fraud Investigations and Customer Screenings team with offices in The Netherlands, Singapore and China. The internship will be based in Amsterdam.
• To be suitable for this role you are studying for a University degree (BSc. /MSc.) in a relevant area (Law, Economics or Business are preferred). You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You display a high level of integrity, stress resistance, flexibility and creativity.
• Furthermore you have:
o Excellent reporting skills
o Fluency in the English language (reading and writing). Spanish and/or other European language skills are a must.
• Duration: 5-6 months.
• Preferably the candidate could start as soon as possible.
• Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
• For foreign students (outside EU):
o Visa (MVV)
o Nuffic agreement (will be arranged by our HR department)
Please note that in order to be applicable for an internship, you need to be registered as a student, formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Contact – Maria Isabel email@example.com