Ready to shape the future of Canon? Want to work on a high−profile international transformation programme?
You will support the BI domain from a business (!) perspective in all aspects on best fitting process/IT solutions. This role is open within Unity, a large EMEA business and IT transformation programme. The essential part is to migrate into a single IT platform (upgrade Oracle EBS R11 to R12) and incorporate new business enhancements. Currently this is the largest Oracle EBS implementation programme in Western Europe.
As a member of the Unity Programme, the Business Process Consultant BI is responsible for:
- Define BI metrics and capture requirements in high quality (business requirements) documents including its business impact.
- Identify key topics, stakeholders, issues and facilitate their resolution.
- Acting as e−to−e coordinator of a (BI) business process solution in the Unity program ensuring stakeholder management, delivery management and execution.
- Identify training needs, develop training materials, organize and participate in training based on new Oracle EBS R12 functionality.
- Support the countries in user test activities (UAT) with scenarios, exit criteria and planning.
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- You will work in an international programme organisation with 49 different nationalities and 650 people (on−site and offshore) which makes it a great place to work.
- You are part of an initiative to build a strong foundation for future growth to incorporate new business requirements into a standard best in class IT platform.
- We invite and welcome you to bring your opinions, ideas and aspirations to a consistently innovative and responsible brand, trusted worldwide.
- Our offer includes a competitive salary, 29 days Annual Leave Days, Annual bonus scheme, and Canon products at discount prices.
- International relocation package and professional support (if applicable).
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem−solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever−changing world.
In terms of academic achievement and personal development, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Excellent understanding of BI/CPM concepts and tools.
- More than 3 years’ experience in a business analyst or business controllers role.
- Good understanding of Finance domain (concepts & processes).
- Experience in gathering reporting requirements and challenge those from the business perspective.
- Understand the high level architecture of an Enterprise Data Warehouse solution.
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout Europe, sometimes at short notice and for multiple days each week, during rollout and go−live.
Note: you must be eligible to work in the EU.
You will need
1. Apply High Standards of Accuracy 2. Create Insight 3. Create Solutions to Problems 4. Plan and Organize effectively 5. Show Courage #LI−JV1
For more information about this job or procedure, please contact Jacco Valkenburg, Canon Europe, by telephone +31 20 714 5495.
This role is based in our Amstelveen office, near Amsterdam, and we encourage candidates from abroad to apply. We will offer as much support as possible to ensure a smooth transition to the Netherlands if needed.
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world’s best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.