Who we are:
We are Impraise, a team of international hackers, business hustlers and creative brains backed by the world’s most renown startup accelerator, Y Combinator. We care about feedback and learning new things and have a passion for design and beautiful products. We like to work with people who can bring in new skills, experience and energy. We are probably one of the most international startup teams of our size and that’s why we perfectly understand what it means to communicate openly and learn from each other across different cultures, both in a personal and a professional way. We made it our goal to change the way people can learn and develop themselves with the power of feedback at work.
What is Impraise?
Impraise is a web-based and mobile solution for actionable, timely feedback at work. Currently, performance reviews are carried out once or twice a year, which doesn’t support employees’ continuous learning.
Impraise turns performance reviews into a fast and easy process by enabling users to give and request feedback whenever it is most helpful. With Impraise, employees can better analyze their strengths and weaknesses, track their progress and pursue their personal and professional goals all year long. Managers can easily set up 360 degree feedback for their team or themselves to track performance and progress. Reports can be worked into meaningful 1-on-1s or the standardized review process.
Are you highly motivated, seeking a challenging and rewarding internship focused on gaining business development and sales experience?
We’re getting a lot of interest from small and big companies all over the world. We need to make sure that we qualify those customers with the highest potential to get them on board. That’s why we need a person to help our sales team classify, structure and prioritise the incoming sign-ups, build a strategy to reach out to potential customers in the most effective way. Perfect candidate will be organized and focused on the most important leads, challenge the sales team in everything it does to improve results.You will be provided with valuable work experience, professional networking opportunities and exposure in various functions throughout the company.
- Qualify, structure and priorities incoming leads
- Generate & nurture leads, drive business and expand sales
- Organise and attend sales calls and meetings
- Building customer relationships
- Exposure to and application of various sales tools and methodologies
- Student or recent graduate (both Bachelor or Master)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- External sales oriented personality and good listener
- You’re persistent and don’t give up early
- You’re fast, well-organized, get things done and keep on trying hard to reach your goal
- You have a passion to understand people and solve their problems
- Eagerness to learn, self-motivated, business oriented, flexible and accountable
- Fluent in English – additional languages such as Dutch are a plus
Preference if you:
- Have work experience in Sales or Marketing
- Have work experience in a startup or other entrepreneurial activities
What we’re offering:
- Work in a hip and beautiful office in the center of Amsterdam in an international environment with smart and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- You will have the opportunity to obtain a hands-on experience in a rapidly growing company. This is your chance to make an impact from Day 1.
- You lead projects on your own and possess a high level of responsibility
- Learn from a great team, advisors and investors from Europe and the US
- Full time internship – 40h/week
- Internship duration – 6 months
- Compensation – 400 EUR/month
- Free lunch at the office and free beer 😉
What are you waiting for? Join our team!