Engineering Finance and Economics Management & Business Others
September 12, 2017
Bonding Technology Owner, Fulltime
Contributes to the execution of the sales -, expense – and profitability targets established by the
SMU by managing specific SMU operations projects; site closures, volume relocations, product
introductions, supply chain development, IT systems.
SPECIFIC TASKS · Designs standard formulation approach for Bonding technology
· Designs core raw material lists for Bonding
· Designs Standard Bonding protocols for processing, QC and HSE
· Deploys Training on all standards to all sites
· Controls HSE standards at sites and signs off new/existing installations
· Develops Process Hazard analysis expertise for bonding operations
· Defines machine technical specifications
· Drives innovation process for the technology
· Leads a Bonding community in the Business for BP sharing and cross functional support.
· Analyzes, identifying and implementing opportunities to improve Operations in terms of optimizing the footprint, production channel optimization including new product introductions, production process optimization and implementing operations support systems.
· Formulates, organizes and implements projects and improvement actions to the highest standards, ensuring targets on customer service, safety, cost, quality and capital are achieved.
· Determines the required resources, manages the project budget and assigns responsibilities to individual members of the project team.
· Manages day-to-day operational aspects of the project and reviews deliverables prepared by project members.
· Applies project and business process improvement methodology and enforces project standards.
· Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
· Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
· Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization and minimizes exposure and risk on project.
· Assists in the development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
· Advises SMU Operations Director on opportunities to improve Operations
· Contributes to the SMU Operations strategy to optimize the support to achieve the SMU business strategy
· Ensures all stakeholders and responsible parties are aligned in targets and identified tasks.
· Assists with contract negotiations/re-negotiations cycle calendar.
Be familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations. MAIN MANAGEMENT RESPONSABILITIES
§ Develops the team(s) by providing training (on and off the job), coaching and opportunities for further growth
§ Acts as an ambassador and encouraging talent processes and engagement.
§ Ensures that job profiles are in place, sets objectives for team members, reviews development and provides clear, open and constructive feedback on performance combined with the appropriate actions.
§ Strengthens the talent pipeline by developing talent and regularly assesses and discusses talent and internal movement. Continuously monitors and evaluates retention risk.
§ Stimulates, manages and follows through on employee engagement and builds on the workforce to reflect the societies and markets in which we do business (D&I).
§ Creates an open environment in the team where all people can perform at their best and stimulates the development of others and ensures an engaged team.
§ Ensures reporting line is fully informed and acts in line with HSE and Compliance regulations.
§ Manages and plans relevant (departmental) budget and proactively manages the costs.