Adyen is looking for knowledgeable, resourceful and inspiring Account Managers Mid−Market. Join one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the world. Being an Account Manager Mid−Market at Adyen, you’ll be managing relationships with international merchants, across multiple industries and multiple channels. The Mid Market accounts are often high potential start−ups who need guidance in the payment landscape. This position will be crucial in developing the Adyen brand across the globe, and working with a team of experts around to support you, your development of the Adyen brand will be more than matched by the development of your own career and expertise in the world of global payments. Backed by the worlds top investors, managed by the worlds best motivators, and servicing the worlds most successful companies − the ride is so exciting, jump on it!
- Relationship Management: Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel at one’s merchants and leverages those relationships to drive the best possible experience.
- Strategic Consultation: Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis. Acts as the human dimension of Adyen’s product, delivering expertise, education, and payment guidance to merchants.
- Collaboration: Works with individuals and teams across the organization to ensure the best possible merchant experience and to develop his/herself and his/her colleagues professionally.
- Feedback: Serves as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel.
- Commercial/Portfolio Growth: By focusing on meeting merchant needs, meets strategic and financial targets for assigned merchant accounts. Continually reevaluates his/her success through the use of strategic account plans, internal reporting, and merchant feedback.
- Motivation: Inspired by the potential for innovation in the payments space, and passionate in his/her drive to push boundaries and create value.
- Experience: Familiarity with and experience in a professional setting with the skills and polish to prove it. (Explicit experience in account management or a related field of practice is a significant plus.)
- Flexibility: Previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty.
- Execution: Ability to lead and manage time−sensitive, cross−functional tasks in a fast−paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Communication: Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside of Adyen.
- Global Perspective: Ability to interfacing seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent collaboration skills, culturally sensitive, adjusts his or her communication style to audiences).
- Leadership: Proven experience leading by example (exhibiting integrity, enthusiasm, and commitment) and fostering collaboration throughout organizations.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in a client facing role, preferably in complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services.
- Experience in the payments industry from the merchant side is a definite plus.
- Education: Masters in Business, Finance or a Technical field.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Language: Fluent in English is must and speaking more languages is definitely a plus.