Finance and Economics Management & Business Others Sales and Business Development
German French English
May 9, 2017
As a Account Manager you will become a key member of a team of highly motivated and professional colleagues whom will guide you from the beginning onwards. You will focus on developing a nominated list of emerging target accounts and accountable for continuous account planning that drives medium-term and long-term growth, new customer footprints/applications.
Key responsibility and requirements:
• German or French or Dutch native speaker, English in business level.
• Daily (phone and email) contact with Existing customers on order status, delivery times, availability, prices etc.
• Initiating face-to-face, phone and email contact with potential prospects and leads.
• Review and process customers’ application forms and participate in the recommendation or prospective customers
• keep track of the monthly sales and sales analysis (for instance, sales by customer / sales per country / sales by product line);