Are you passionate about HR systems and making admin processes simpler and more effective, increasing end user experience in HR related processes, love to be part of an international team and do you have an background in HR (systems) consultancy or Functional System management, then this role might be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a HR Systems Analyst to join us, support and take on projects related to enhancing the system capabilities based on demands of the end users (European Countries) and will support system implementations. Next to that the System Analyst will be responsible for delivering European HR reporting.
The Human Resources department supports the growth strategy of Staples Solutions through attracting, reviewing, developing, rewarding and retaining highly committed and skilled people -by making use of coherent HR policies, processes, tools and systems and based on Staples core values and best practices. HR supports the business through HR Business Partners and HR specialists in the areas of Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits and People, Talent & Organizational Development.
– First point of contact for Local HR teams and HR Centre of Expertise to collect and analyze system needs and enhancements.
– Project manage (partial) system enhancements, work closely with our internal clients and our HR Systems support team in Poland.
– Participates in all phases of systems implementation, testing, including usability and user acceptance
– Controlling data integrity and quality, works closely with the local HR teams to enforce the optimum in data quality.
– Partner with the local HR teams and Center of Expertise to define HR reporting requirements and develops standard reporting.
– Documents system processes and procedures for end users.
– Delivers system end user training.
You are a professional with at least a Bachelor degree. You have at least three years hands on experience in functional systems support role and you have proven project management skills.
For this role we are also open for both consultants as well as more technical candidates (for example in functional management) that want to move into this consultancy role inside the Staples company.
You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference. We believe in empowering our associates with work that is fast-paced and challenging with lots of opportunities to learn and develop. You will be part of an international team that respects each others values and is committed to make more happen.
How to apply?
Did we get your attention? Apply through the company website by clicking the apply button or visit our career page. For further information regarding the HR System Analyst role, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only use this e-mail for further inquiries and apply through our website.
Company description About Staples Solutions
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions to small, mid-sized, and large businesses in Europe. Through our integrated offering, Staples Solutions is the partner of choice to meet the diverse needs of the workplace of today and tomorrow. Headquartered in Amsterdam, we operate in 17 countries in Europe.